Food and Beverage Assistant
Cork City, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are hiring permanent Food and Beverage Assistants for our client in Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow a career.
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times.
- Ability to serve guests in a professional manner and manage section duties.
- General food and beverage knowledge is required i.e., daily menu’s / beverage selection.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen, and other areas of operations.
- Adhere to HACCP, Health and Safety and Hygienic procedures in place.
- Goods in and away, stock taking and replenishment when required.
- Dealing with guest queries, requests, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work as a team, take direction from management, and use initiative when required.
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in the Food & Beverage industry.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland.
- Must have a flexible schedule with work including weekends.
The role offers:
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
- Excellent pathways for progression.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.