Food and Beverage Manager
Kildare, Full Time
An experienced and ambitious Food and Beverage Manager who will be primarily focused on collaborating with senior management to develop and maximise opportunities in all food and beverage outlets; develop, lead and motivate the team all levels, while achieving key targets.
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage Team expand and develop current product offerings, create new ideas and promotions to generate new revenue streams;
- Plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests;
- To lead a large team with enthusiasm, eagerness and with a genuine care for guests, thus ensuring their needs are at the forefront of the business.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of food and beverage outlets ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised;
- High focus on profitability while maintaining & improving standards;
- To work with each HOD to roster, recruit and ensure that team members are trained to the required standard within agreed timeframes;
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget;
- To develop, maintain and audit the standards and systems within the F&B areas;
- To work with each HOD to ensure stock takes as required are carried out;
- Delivery of agreed targets including costing, ordering (in line with company procurement procedure) and profit management;
- Oversee the running of all F&B Outlets in the absence of HOD.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious, hardworking and results orientated;
- Dynamic person with the natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with guests/clients, suppliers and colleagues;
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and demonstrate the ability to manage a team;
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance;
- A proven track record in managing costs, GP’s and budgets in Food & Beverage department;
- Minimum of three years’ Food & Beverage Management level experience within the 4 Star Hospitality sector;
- Hotel & Catering Management Qualification an advantage but not essential;
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Ability to multi- task and multi-skill;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high standards of guest service;
- Experience of employee training and development;
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels of seniority within a company;
- IT Proficient.