Wicklow, Full Time
An experienced and ambitious Hotel Manager who will be primarily focused on collaborating with senior management to develop and maximise opportunities in all food and beverage outlets; develop, lead and motivate the team all levels, while achieving key targets.
- Work closely with the Management Team expand and develop current product offerings, create new ideas and promotions to generate new revenue streams;
- Plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests;
- To lead a large team with enthusiasm, eagerness and with a genuine care for guests, thus ensuring their needs are at the forefront of the business.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of food and beverage outlets ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised;
- High focus on profitability while maintaining & improving standards;
- To work with each HOD to roster, recruit and ensure that team members are trained to the required standard within agreed timeframes;
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget;
- To develop, maintain and audit the standards and systems within the F&B areas;
- To work with each HOD to ensure stock takes as required are carried out;
- Delivery of agreed targets including costing, ordering (in line with company procurement procedure) and profit management;
- Oversee the running of all F&B Outlets in the absence of HOD.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious, hardworking and results orientated;
- Dynamic person with the natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with guests/clients, suppliers and colleagues;
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and demonstrate the ability to manage a team;
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance;
- A proven track record in managing costs, GP’s and budgets in Food & Beverage department;
- Minimum of three years’ Food & Beverage Management level experience within the 4 Star Hospitality sector;
- Hotel & Catering Management Qualification an advantage but not essential;
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Ability to multi- task and multi-skill;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high standards of guest service;
- Experience of employee training and development;
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels of seniority within a company;
- IT Proficient.