Food Production Operative
Dublin 24, Full Time
Morning, Afternoon, and Night shifts
We are currently recruiting a team of Food Production Operatives with experience to come and join our very well established client based in City West to grow your career.
Candidates will need to have at least 6months experience in a production and food environment, all tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
We have different shifts available starting from 5am, 6:45am, 3:45pm and 5pm. Public transport does not run during these working hours so own transport or living in the locality will be required.
Training can be provided as candidate’s progress within their role and advance. There are no limits to how far candidates can go in this role.
Please note this is a very fast paced environment so candidates will need to be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines, also happy to work off their own initiative as well as in teams. Rosters will be available immediately for suitable candidates that would like to move forward.
Rate of pay will start at €10.50 per hour depending the shift, typically the shifts can offer 20hours + per week
The ideal candidate will
- Must be flexible throughout the week for all shifts.
- Will have experience in a production environment.
- Must be physically fit.
- Communicative level of English.
- Will have experience working in a team environment.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the role.
- Excellent time keeper.
- Proven record of hitting target / pick rates
- Must be reliable, professional, well presented
- Permission to work 40hours
- Previous production and packaging experience
- 2 working references
- Own transport preferable
- Ambition and drive to work with a team and on your own
- Flexibility for start and finish times.