Dublin, Full Time
Forklift Driver – Counterbalance
Our client is currently looking to recruit full-time warehouse operatives for our Client in Dublin 12 and Dublin 24 in a very well established Irish company.
This position is a permanent contract and it is an immediate start.
The duties of the Forklift Driver include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring loading/unloading of our Collection/ Deliver fleet.
- Loading of fleet according to route plan.
- Maintain a tidy work environment.
- Adhering to good Health and Safety practices.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Minimum of 12 months counterbalance Forklift experience in a warehouse environment
- Must hold current Forklift licence – counterbalance.
- Reach Frklift would be an advantage
- Responsible for general warehouse duties
- Responsible to maintain accuracy throughout all processes
- Assist with annual and interim stocktakes
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your manager
The ideal candidate shall have/be
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Current forklift licence
- Previous warehouse experience is an advantage
Location: Dublin South / Dublin West
These positions are available immediately