Fresh Food Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Our client is recruiting an Area Fresh Food Manager
- Implementation of weekly stock takes in all Fresh Food areas in the stores.
- Implementing and controlling the accurate recording of Inter-department transfers and waste in all Fresh areas.
- Complete portion control training and manuals for best in class training of new recruits in Deli in all stores.
- Weekly meetings with Fresh charge hands in the stores to go through weekly stock results and driving continuous improvements in results.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure best cost of goods are being received in the group in fresh purchasing.
- Present the results of weekly stocktakes to the board of managementon a monthly basis.
- Overseeing HACCP
- Implantation of 365 audits
Salary €60k plus €20k yearly achievable target driven bonus, commercial vehicle and fuel card
Preferable from a retail group in Ireland and with Fresh Food Management experience.