Front Office Manager-4* Star Hotel Wexford
Wexford, Full Time
Front Office Manager – Hotel Wexford
My client is looking for a Front Office Manager for a Hotel in Wexford. This venue is known for its commitment to efficient and excellent service. This Person will be reporting to the Operations Manager, will oversee the running of key functions in the hotel, as well as supporting the General Manager and Deputy General Manager, in their roles with a particular focus on reception.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee and deputise on Duty Manager shifts when needed.
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel with a key focus on reception.
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the Hotel or Hospitality Industry.
- Have previous experience in either Reception or Reservations.
- Have working knowledge of Opera is a must.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike.
Salary Guide: €35-40k
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Pat at Patrick.email@example.com