Front Office Supervisor
Kilkenny, Full Time
Do you have previous experience working in a front desk role? Do you strive to bring the best possible service to guests?
A fantastic Hotel in Kilkenny is searching for a Front Office Supervisor to join their fantastic front desk team.
- Achieves departmental targets for guest satisfaction, room revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation.
- Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests.
- Motivates the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency.
- To assist in ensuring each team member has been trained in accordance with Hotel standards and SOP’s.
- To ensure all training is recorded in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Take responsibility for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Previous opera cloud experience desired
- 1 year experience in similar role
- Passion for hospitality and people management
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment send your CV forward to Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org.