Full Time – Blanchardstown
Dublin 15, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Irelands leading logistics companies based in the Dublin 15.
Our client is currently looking for a team of warehouse operatives to join their expanding team.
The working week runs from Monday to Friday, with availability for both part and full-time work for prospective candidates.
The shift starting times for the morning shift is 5am to 2pm and the afternoon shift is 4pm – 12am midnight there is also and offering of a taxi service home for prospective candidates who do not have their own transport.
Own transport would be an advantage, or living in the locality as public transport is not available for the morning start time and afternoon shift finish time.
- To ensure that all goods receive an inbound are scanned.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- To support subcontractors during the loading process.
- Quality Checking and report any damaged parcels to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
- Loading/Unloading of goods inbound and outbound.
- Sorting of good in reference to destination.
- Scanning goods and recording data.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous logistics experience minimum 6 months – preferred not necessary.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary
- Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary.
- Goods inbound & Outbound.
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Helpful manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Own transport essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- 2 work related references
- Manual Handling
- HACCP Food Safety level 1
What Broadline Recruiters offer our Temporary Candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Paid weekly.
- Paid Holiday leave
- Full-time/Part-time hours
Salary: €11.50 PH + shift allowance for completion of the full shifts.
Location: Dublin 15