Kildare, Full Time
The General Manager is responsible for a team of 20
You will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the Family Entertainment Centre.
- Ensure healthy and safety is maintained in an extremely hygienic and COVID compliant standard at all times.
- Ensuring that each customer receives Excellent Friendly Service.
- Maximising revenue in each revenue centre of the Dome.
- Managing the team to include: engagement, coaching, rostering, recruiting, training and performance;
- Maximising staff productivity and encouraging engagement by ensuring a positive working environment exists;
- Attending weekly HOD meetings
- Playing an active role in developing the public relations of the Family Entertainment Centre
- Liaising closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager ensuring that a promotional plan exists and that the is active on Social Media.
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a managerial role. Experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent financial acumen with previous exposure to P&L, cost management, rostering etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the family entertainment industry.
- A qualification in management, people management or supervisory management would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and relate to all age groups.
- Previous sales and marketing experience is desirable.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
Join Broadline Recruiters