General Operative €11.70 per hour
General Operative Role
Broadline Recruiters are very proud to be partnering up with one of Ireland’s leading food production companies based in Dublin 11.
These general operative positions are an immediate start and the shift would be starting at 6am. This job typically offers between 40-45 hours a week.
All candidates would need to have a previous warehouse/general operative background.
Candidates would need to be available to work 5 days out of the 7 days a week
Excellent pay rates for Sundays apply and overtime would be available. Our client work to tight deadlines therefore candidates must be effective and efficient while meeting all targets at the same time.
This is a food environment therefore full training and PPE will be provided.
There is no public transport available for 5am/6am shifts therefore candidates would need their own transport or live locally .
- Main Duties:
- Working as a part of the team
- Production Line Duties such as: packing, labelling, weighting the product, assembling the product
- Meeting targets
- Following all HACCP, Health and Safety Policies while working on the production floor
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- 2 work related references
- Production or food handling experience /general operative experience
- Able to meet targets
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- General Operartive / Warehouse Operative experience
- Career progression such as: Machine Operatives, Senior Operatives, Quality Check and Control and many more
- Full Time hours – Sunday Premium Rates !
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Training and PPE provided
Salary: €11.70 start rate / plus pay rate rise depending on progression
Location: Dublin North, Poppintree