General Operative 12 hours shifts
Broadline Recruiters are very proud to be partnering up with one of Ireland’s leading food production companies based in Dublin 11 where sandwiches, wraps and salads are made/produced.
These positions are an immediate start. This job typically offers 45 hours a week and the shift starts at 6am.
These positions are 12 hours shifts, 4 days a week and it pays €11.70 per hour.
Excellent pay rates for Sundays apply and overtime would be available. Our client work to tight deadlines therefore candidates must be effective and efficient while meeting all targets at the same time.
This is a food environment therefore full training and PPE will be provided.
There is no public transport available for 6am shifts therefore candidates would need their own transport or live locally.
- Main Duties:
- Working as a part of the team
- Production Line Duties such as: packing, labelling, weighting the product, assembling the product
- Meeting targets
- Following all HACCP, Health and Safety Policies while working on the production floor
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
- 2 work related references
- Production or food handling experience
- Able to meet targets
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Career progression such as: Machine Operatives, Senior Operatives, Quality Check and Control and many more
- Full Time hours
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Training and PPE provided
Salary: €11.70 ph
Location: Dublin North, Poppintree