North Dublin, Full Time
General Operative – Afternoon Shift (Dublin 15)
Broadline Recruiters are currently looking for operatives to join the team of well-established logistics company based in Dublin 15.
The shifts are Monday to Friday, starting at 4pm
Own transport would be an advantage, or living in the locality as public transport is not available for finish times.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous logistics experience minimum 6 months – preferred not necessary.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary.
- Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary.
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Helpful manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- To ensure that all goods receive an inbound are scanned.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- To support subcontractors during the loading process.
- Report any damaged parcels to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
Salary: €10.50 ph
Shift: 4:00pm start