General operative Monday-Friday
Newbridge , County Kildare, Republic of Ireland, Temporary
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have fantastic opportunity for production operator for our client located in Newbridge
Our client is an Irish company and leading chocolates processors, they have developed strong and successful long-term relationships with a variety of customers, including leading retailer companies in Ireland
This is a production role which requires candidates to pack, label and quality check confectionary productions. Monday to Friday.
Role and Responsibilities;
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where the duties will include the following:
- Preparing raw materials for processing on a production line
- Working as a team to follow the daily production plan, set up the production line and carry out checks
- Act in a responsibly manner to follow Health & Safety and Technical regulations
- Report any quality, hygiene, or other issues to Area Leader promptly to minimise downtime
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Employees must co-operate with their training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and line.
What we need from you?
Successful candidates must have the ability to demonstrate our values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork at all times.
- Team Player
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Flexibility to adapt to the business needs
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Shifts available : mornings, afternoons and nights
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
- Free on-site parking
- Work part of a good and friendly team
- Opportunities to work in areas across the business
- Candidates must be available to start immediately
- 39hours a week
Salary: €10.20- €12.35