General Operative Morning Shift
General Operative Role Morning Shift
Broadline Recruiters are very proud to be partnering up with one of Ireland’s leading food production companies based in Dublin 11 where sandwiches, wraps and salads are made/produced.
These general operative positions are an immediate start. This job typically offers between 40-45 hours a week and they start time is 5am / 6am.
Candidates would need to be available to work 5 days out of the 7 days a week
This is a food environment therefore full training and PPE will be provided.
- Career progression such as: Machine Operatives, Senior Operatives, Quality Check and Control and many more
- Pay Increase when progressed to higher position such us: Machine Operative, Senior Operative and Quality Check and many more.
- Guaranteed full time rosters in advance – Sunday Premium Rates!
- Immediate Start
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Training and PPE provided
- Free Parking
- Working as a part of the team
- Production Line Duties such as: packing, labelling, weighting the product, assembling the product
- Meeting targets
- Following all HACCP, Health and Safety Policies while working on the production floor
There is no public transport available for 5am/6am shifts therefore candidates would need their own transport or live locally .
Salary: €10.50 start rate / €12.60 on Sunday Premium plus pay rate rise depending on progression
Location: Dublin North, Poppintree