Goods Inward/Store Person
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have fantastic opportunity for an experienced goods inward/store person to join Irelands leading suppliers of electrical and hardware accessories. Our client offers a large portfolio of quality brands and specialise in sourcing products, graining, packaging, merchandising, and distribution. This role offers prospective candidates ongoing, full time work. The working week will be Monday to Friday, and the hours will be from 9:30am – 5:30pm. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing receipting of all incoming goods into stores and other stock control duties, specifically utilising in house computer systems for all aspects of inventory control. Full training is provided.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of electrical goods would be an advantage.
- Goods inwards and receipting stock
- Location of stock, issuing shortages, stock counts etc.
- Interacting with material controller’s/deliveries
- Numerate and computer literate in standard IT packages
- Effectively and efficiently perform the daily work tasks to the highest level.
- Excellent organisation.
- Loading and unloading of stock
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion.
- Adhering to health and safety at all times.
- 2 work related references.
- Manual Handling training certificate.
- HACCP Food Safety level 1 certificate.
What Broadline Recruiters offer our candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Weekly Rosters
- Full-time hours
- Warm environment
Location: Dublin 15
These positions are available immediately