Grounds Maintenance Manager Dublin
Dublin, Full Time
Grounds Maintenance Manager
Broadline Recruiters are excited to be working in partnership with a major player in the Irish property maintenance sector. We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Manager. This is full time permanent position with excellent opportunities for Growth. This would suit someone with a background in Landscape Management looking to make the next move in their career.
- Salary starting at 50k.
- Company Vehicle.
- Monday to Friday work.
- 9am to 5pm (some flexibility required)
- Annual salary reviews
The Duties of the role are:
- Review & Develop work rosters.
- Carry out scheduled & non-scheduled site visits.
- Manage holiday requests & review payroll hours for processing.
- Identify & report the need for any major repairs.
- Complete reviews of health and safety.
- Maintain equipment and stock reports.
- Use of job tracking system.
The requirements for the role are:
- Background in management essential.
- Skilled in lapscaping.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Excellent customer & Client skills.
- Good knowledge of Dublin.
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date cv and a consultant will be in touch.