Group Head Chef
Dublin West, Full Time
Executive Head Chef
An experience Executive Head Chef is required for a Group Executive Chef role for two hotels in the Dublin South West area. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Executive Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge and to lead and grow a new team and manage a second team in the second property.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Executive Head Chef who has an excellent background in the four star market.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this new property and existing property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running a small operation.
- Strong kitchen management required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent financial skills required.
- Full creativity on menu concept give.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Working five over seven days.
- Excellent working week.
- Salary – Very Attractive for the right candidate.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Dylan in Broadline Recruiters at email@example.com