Group Revenue Manager
Co Wexford, Full Time
Our client is looking for a Group Revenue Manager who can demonstrate creativity to support the hotel’s ambitious revenue growth, is innovative and enjoys paving the way for business in the upcoming year. They are looking for an experienced Revenue Manager. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Group Managing Director.
- To ensure effective systems of yield management are in place and that maximum revenue is achieved on any given day in all properties.
- To ensure best practice revenue management across the group in terms of yield management, revenue build, rate parity, distribution, OTA’s etc.
- Thoroughly analyse each revenue stream to ensure revenue in each property is being capitalised, starting with accommodation but broadening to, bars, restaurants; conference & banqueting, weddings and leisure clubs in time.
- To lead, manage and develop the revenue teams across the hotels.
- To foster a culture of positivity, productivity, result orientation and collaboration within the revenue management team across the properties.
- Prepare an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process, in conjunction with the Group Financial Controller and Managing Director.
- Support the achievement of property sales turnover and annual budgets by means of an effective revenue strategy.
- To have monthly meetings at property level with the General Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager and Reservations/Revenue Manager ensuring the common pursuit of business targets and business goals.
- To conduct a competitor analysis regularly, ascertaining business and revenue generation and growth, taking fluctuating market demands into consideration.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of our revenue management system to include training the relevant teams.
- Salary €60k
- Proven track record in a similar role for the last five years.
- Responsibly for revenue management of a cluster or multiple properties is desirable.
- Highly motivate individual who is passionate when it comes to Revenue.
- Proven track record to work on their own intuitive and results driven.
- Must be a strategist and have excellent analyst skills, must have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills whilst been customer focused.
- Successful and ambitious Revenue Manager who is looking to step into a very active role.
Please forward your CV to Mairead.email@example.com