Group Revenue Manager
Dublin West, Full Time
A fantastic Hotel in Dublin West is searching for a Group Revenue Manager to join their fantastic team.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotels and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Assist with maintenance of 24-36 month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
- Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Assist the Cluster with standards and operations for reservations department.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…) points.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
- Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
- Experienced in revenue at both operational and management levels
- Effective communicator to clients and colleagues, individually and in groups; with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
- Confident, ambitious and pro-active
- Seeks out challenges and is driven by success
- Track record in revenue target success and over-achievement essential
- Salary Guide €40k-€45k
For more information about this role or to hear more about the other fantastic opportunities we have send your CV to Dylan at Broadline Recruiters at email@example.com