Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Co Wexford, Full Time
Our client are looking for a Group Sales & Marketing Manager who can demonstrate creativity to support the hotel’s ambitious revenue growth, is innovative and enjoys paving the way for business in the upcoming year. They are looking for an experience Sales & Marketing Manager.
- The successful candidate must come from a very strong background in Hotel Sales & Marketing manager and be very passionate regards their role.
- Design, develop and communicate a Sales & Marketing strategy that supports the achievement of the group revenue strategy and property budget.
- Design, develop and execute an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Oversee and improve group websites.
- Develop an advertising and promotional plan which is effective in terms of cost and market penetration.
- Design and execute campaigns that will generate revenue and support the properties meeting their annual budgets.
- Ensure brand effectiveness in the marketplace and encourage brand confidence through effective marketing and client relationship management.
- To increase overall sales through penetration of the corporate marketplace and booking agents.
- To encourage a positive culture that promotes teamwork, the achievement of results, innovation and idea generation within the sales and marketing team.
- To lead, manage and develop the Sales & Marketing team to ensure all are working in synergy towards property budget and group revenue strategy.
- To train and grow the Sales & Marketing team encouraging continuous development and progression.
- To have regular meetings with the Group Revenue Manager encouraging a synergy and common goal approach between the Revenue and Sales & Marketing functions.
- Prioritise client relationship management, developing an amicable and personable business relationship with all clients, agencies, and guests.
- To aggressively develop the business, exploring new leads, markets, clients.
- Salary €60k
- Proven track record in a similar role for the last five years.
- Responsibly for revenue management of a cluster or multiple properties is desirable.
- Highly motivate individual who is passionate when it comes to Sales & Marketing.
- Proven track record to work on their own intuitive and results driven.
- Must be a strategist and have excellent analyst skills, must have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation skills whilst been customer focused.
- Successful and ambitious Sales & Marketing Manager who is looking to step into a very active role
Please forward your CV to Mairead.email@example.com