Head Chef Co. Kidare
CO. KILDARE, Full Time
An experience Head Chef is required for a Beautiful four star deluxe property in Co. Kildare.This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Head Chef to lead and grow a small team, brand new kitchen in place.This is a very exciting role for the right candidate, hours 12-9 5/7.
Candidate & Role Requirements
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in attention to detail.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this property.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running a small operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Foodies background a plus as this property.
- Working five over seven days.
- Excellent working week.
- Salary Neg -€40k
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Suzanne in Broadline Recruiters.