Broadline Recruiters are looking for Hospital Catering Staff for Immediate Start .
We have ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Dublin South and West. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team. Excellent opportunity to work in some of the largest Healthcare settings.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a Hospital / Nursing Home catering setting or come from a high volume catering commercial background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Catering Environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of two years for each provided.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Setting up the catering units / wards for daily service.
- Working from the pantry serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and teas.
- Day to day cleaning of the catering units and kitchens
- Taking patients orders and uploading into the system
- Serving food at ward level.
- Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Cleaning the pantry and setting up for the next day.
- Following all dietary requirements.
- Working as part of the catering team and following instructions from management
- Food prep and food presentation while working in the hospital canteens
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- HSEland Training.
- Day time hours.
- Experience in working in different healthcare units.
- Garda Vetting valid for two years.
- Day time hours.
- Excellent rates of pay in accordance with the HSE Salary Scale.
- Week day work with premium pay at weekend.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.