Hospitality Assistant Full time role
Dublin, Full Time
Hospitality Assistant €13.50 ph
We are looking for experienced Hospitality Assistant for ongoing position based in Dublin City centre.
- Knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Must be available full time
- Excellence in Customer service
- Setting up Tea and coffee stations for service
- Working with and taking direction from management
- Highest standards of customer service in the preparation of food and beverage is attained on a daily basis
- Setting up Meeting rooms and replenishing throughout the day
- Food presentation and service
- Assisting with event service
- Adhere to high levels of hygiene standards
- Weekly pay
- Salary € 13.50 ph
- Dublin City Centre location
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.
Join Broadline Recruiters