Dublin, Part Time
We are hiring for a Permanent part time position for immediate start
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a Healthcare cleaning/catering setting or come from a high volume contract cleaning background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Day to day cleaning of the Healthcare Wards and all Public areas.
- Daily cleaning of toilets, shower facilities , wards, corridors, public areas and following a detailed cleaning schedule
- serve tea and coffee to residents
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
The hours are 9am – 1pm working opposite someone. Therefore you work 3 days week 1 and the opposite 4 days week 2. An additional 9am – 3pm Housekeeping shift is also available once or twice a fortnight….
Typical hours worked in a fortnight would be 34 hours
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.