Dublin 11, Full Time
HR Generalist- Dublin 11
Here at Broadline Recruiters we are delighted to be coming to the market with a fantastic role within one of our fantastic award winning clients. Our client based in Dublin North are is looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team. This role will be an office Monday to Fridy and will be joining an established supportive HR department.
This role gives candidates the opportunity to work in a hands on role alongside an extremely experienced and knowledgeable HR manager.
Main Duties of this position include:
- Assisting with the Recruitment and Selection process for all departments within the business
- Advertising roles and shortlisting potential candidates
- Follow up administration duties to include preparation of offer letters, contracts of employment, associated new starter paperwork.
- Up-dating HR database with starters, leaver information and changes
- Dealing with annual leave requests
- Weekly payroll on new starters, leavers and salary changes.
- Dealing with queries from employees.
- Assisting with general ad-hoc HR support and projects where needed
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are applied
- Any other duties as may be required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant 3rd level Qualification and/or CIPD qualification and min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience user of Timepoint or similar HR based system
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Administration, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent employee focused attitude
- Proactive problem solving & ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
This role offers a salary of €40,000 per annum pro rata and is available immediately. Pease do not hesitate to submit your CV in the strictest confidence.