Human Resources Manager
Meath, Full Time
Director of Human Resources
Our client is looking for a Director of Human resources to join their team in a four star Stunning Property in Wicklow. The right person will be reporting to the General Manager. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong Human Resources role involves managing a large team.
This is a fantastic, progressive property which is looking for a key appointment within their management structure. There is great atmosphere and longevity with their current team.
The Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Min two / three years’ experience in a similar role or a strong Human resources background.
- Must be CIPD Qualified.
- Would be an advantage you have experience working in a four-star property background in human resources.
- Able to deliver a strong HR function throughout each department.
- Strong ability to implement a training function throughout the property.
- Implementing standard operating procedures throughout the property.
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Organised as you will be dealing with a large team.
- Able to set up the Human Resource function where required.
- Ability to grow the team throughout the property.
- Be part of the regrowth and rebuilding of the hotel for Opening.
- Understanding of current market trends in sector.
- Huge emphasis on training throughout this Hotel
- Strong communication when dealing with all the departments.
- The role involves dealing with an established team of management.
- Salary on offer -€60k
For further information, please send your details in confidence. Mairead.email@example.com