Kitchen Assistants Healthcare – €13ph
- €13 per hour
- Premium pay Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Flexible daytime working hours
- Working in healthcare environments
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Kitchen environments
- Must have two working references
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Working on the main wash up area and heavy duty pot wash
- General day to day cleaning of the kitchen
- Helping the chefs with daily tasks.
- Goods in and goods out
- Stock control and stock rotation
- Deep cleaning procedure weekly
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness is followed throughout the day.
- Cleaning all Crockery and cutlery.
- Ensuring all food preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Working as part of the Kitchen team and following instructions from management
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
Join Broadline Recruiters