We are looking for kitchen porters/assitants for Dublin and surrounding areas. €11-€12 per hour
- Must have a minimum of six months experience working in catering / kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in food prep, salad bar set up and counter displays.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- Kitchen porters must have a minimum of six months kitchen work.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy kitchen
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Setting up the salad bar.
- Working and taking direction from the chefs.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Deep clean of the kitchens
- Kitchen porters will be doing heavy duty pot wash
- Daily cleaning duties in the kitchen following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours.
- Monday to Friday shifts available.