- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a busy/fast paced kitchen setting or come from a high volume catering commercial background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Kitchen/Catering environment
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Working on the main wash up area and heavy duty pot wash
- General day to day cleaning of the kitchen
- Helping the chefs with daily tasks.
- Goods in and goods out
- Stock control and stock rotation
- Deep cleaning procedure weekly
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness is followed throughout the day.
- Cleaning all Crockery and cutlery.
- Ensuring all food preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Working as part of the Kitchen team and following instructions from management
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- Day time hours. 5 over 7 days.
- Experience in working in different Kitchen/Catering settings
- Excellent rates of pay and double pay on Sundays
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.