Experienced Kitchen Porters Required. Dublin North.
The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated kitchen team. Permanent position available.
Must have a minimum of 6 months experience.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as its working hours are without Restrictions.
- You must have at least 6 month’s experience working as a kitchen porter.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Making sure the kitchen and floors are kept clean at all time
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Being a driver in an advantage
- 5/7 days
- Daytime hours
- Lunch, teas and coffees
- Parking included
- Potential for progression within the company
- Immediate start
Please conatct Denise on 01 404 71 72. Email denise.oregan @broadline.ie