Kitchen Porter Permanent
South Dublin, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are recruiting for a permanent Kitchen Porter Monday to Friday- No Weekends!
Our well established client is looking to recruit a strong, experienced Kitchen Porter to join their stellar team.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a world renowned company and work day time hours with no weekends.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Must have at least six monthsexperience as a kitchen porter.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references ( no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Heavy duty pot wash
- Making sure the kitchen is kept clean at all times.
- Cleaning all equipment and areas of the kitchen
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
The job offers:
- Permanent Full Time Contract
- Day time hours- no weekends- Monday to Friday
- Full induction and training available.
- Fantastic rate of pay.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact Darragh today on email@example.com