Kitchen Porter Required
Kildare, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are looking for experienced Kitchen Porter
We have ongoing temporary work in catering / kitchens throughout Kildare and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Kitchen Team.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Must have at least six monthsexperience as a kitchen porter.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references ( no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Heavy duty pot wash
- Making sure the kitchen is kept clean at all times.
- Cleaning all equipment and areas of the kitchen
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full Uniform provided
- Full induction prior to starting date.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.