Kilkenny, Full Time
Night Manager – Kilkenny Hotel
My Client is looking for an experienced Night Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel at night. The Hotel places huge value on ensuring guest requests are met at all times and that revenue is maximised during this period of operation. The ideal Candidate must have experience from a similar role as Night Manager or Assistant Night Manager.
- Receive, welcome and check-in any customers arriving late and check-out customers
- Ensure that all checklists and reports are completed by the relevant person before the end of the shift.
- Ensuring that night audit procedures are followed in accordance with company policy.
- Ensuring that safety of guests and team members at all times, following fire, and health and safety procedures.
- Ensure all conference/meeting rooms are set up for the next day’s usage.
- To manage any late bars in accordance with licensing legislation.
- To be responsible for the fire and emergency alarm systems
- To ensure all night staff are trained in emergency procedures, and their individual departmental procedures.
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated, standards driven and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise & delegate.
- Health & Safety knowledge and awareness.
- Fluent English
- Empower and encourage fellow employees to make on the spot guest satisfaction decisions
- Warm, friendly and courteous at all times
Salary Guide: Negotiable (Dependant on Experience)
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available send your CV over to David at firstname.lastname@example.org