Nursing Home Cleaner Required -€12 per hour
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a hygiene or cleaning role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent patient care approach.
- Ability to adapt to working in new healthcare environments.
- Must have two working references.( no mobile numbers )
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Dealing with patients and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from direct manager.
- Kitchen duties, which include wash up and general daily cleaning.
- Cleaning duties will involve, cleaning all corridors, rooms, toilets and all public areas of the location. Full PPE will be provided.
- Following a detailed cleaning plan and adhering to all Hygiene standards set out by management.
- Following all HACCP and Hygiene procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure.
- Ongoing temporary work.
- HACCP & Manual Handling training.
- Full uniform provided & Healthcare ID badge.
- Comprehensive induction provided.
- Experience working in excellent healthcare environments.
- Day time hours.
- Garda Vetting.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Join Broadline Recruiters