Office Administrator – Dublin 24
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Administrator for our client- Ireland’s leading Hygiene and Cleaning product supplier in South Dublin. This a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and multi-faceted organisation.
This role is starting as temporary full time ongoing with a view to be a permanent position
The hours would be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent knowledge of administration systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- The ability to prioritise and work in a busy warehouse environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong IT Skills
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of ta
- Administrative duties associated with the operation of the warehouse
- Report out daily, weekly and monthly operational KPIs as required.
- SAGE experience is a plus
- Ad hoc duties as directed by your Line Manager.
- Taking orders over the phone
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing sales orders on Sage 50
- Data entry
- Dealing with sales reps and warehouse
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business with a very strong background in their industry. The successful candidate will receive excellent training alongside the opportunity to grow and develop within an organisation
Location – South Dublin
Salary – €15 ph
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Adrianna