Athlone, Full Time
Operations Manager required for Resort Hotel Operation in the Midlands. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operation of the resort in association with the General Manager.
- The successful candidate must be passionate, exercise excellent attention to detail and be committed to delivering operational excellence. The successful Operations Manager will be hands-on.
- To design and implement standard operating procedures, ascertaining a consistent and superior service delivery to guests;
- To liaise with the General Manager in effectively managing the roster of staff, ensuring that it is resourced efficiently and that the team are trained appropriately;
- To maintain open and transparent communication across all departments, ensuring effective integration and a complete service offering to our guests;
- To build and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external guests;
- To be an ambassador for the Resort and professionally represent the product and company at all times;
- Responsibility for the financial performance and profitability of the property ensuring budgeted margins and targets are achieved;
- To meet and greet all guests, manage enquiries and conduct show arounds in conjunction with the sales team where appropriate;
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have 4-5 years’ experience as a senior manager in a 4* property. Management experience in a 5* property/resort would be an advantage;
- Must possess excellent attention to detail;
- Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects to achieve results at the same time;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience of managing a busy multi outlet led environment