Cork, Full Time
Operations Managers key focus of this role is to ensure an exceptional customer experience and the financial success of the bar. You will be overseeing rosters, maintaining food and beverage costs to appropriate standards and achieving G.P. targets, work on concept development and improving beverage and food menus.
- Operations Manager will be Working with Hotel Manager and Directors to oversee the daily operation of the Busy Bar including scheduling rosters and end of day reports.
- Work closely with Senior Managers
- Responsible for the everyday management of a fast-paced bar
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Bar, including all aspects of cleanliness and profitability.
- Ensuring the teams consistently deliver high quality standards of guest service.
- To upskill and train the teams and to carry out team performance appraisals.
- Set targets for teams in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Drive excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
- Deal with complaints/queries in an attentive and courteous manner.
- Ensure that Covid Guidelines are adhered to and train and correct accordingly to ensure compliance.
- This is a hands on role, the successful candidate is expected to work alongside the Bar and Restaurant teams and have a strong front of house presence.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, especially within the bar and beverage industry.
- Show creative awareness in all aspects of menu creation, design and product offering
- Other duties as assigned by the Hotel Manager and Directors