Order Picker/ Packer
Dublin 22, Full Time
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Order Picker to join a well-established and expanding company based in Dublin 22. This company supplies and remanufactures ink cartridges here in Ireland and is looking to expand their team. This position is a full time permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ Order Picking experience, have excellent timekeeping and attendance and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to strict deadlines.
Candidates who are looking to grow their warehousing career would be very suitable for this property and would match the company’s ethos. All tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
Please get in contact if you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to go forward for interview for this position.
- Picking of customer orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring quality packing of goods before they are dispatched to customer
- Quality checking of goods
- Packing goods for dispatch
- Loading and unloading of stock
- General warehosue duties
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Permission to work 40hours
- A minimum of 2 years order picking experience is essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work in a team environment
- 2 working references
- Full Training
- Monday to Friday