Packing and Labelling
General Operative – Packhouse
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to be partnering up with a food company that delivers finest quality produce. The role would be based in a packhouse area where each candidate would be packing, labelling and sorting out fruits and vegetables.
This is a role for you if you are looking for a full time role that guarantees full time hours / roster and career progression
The company is based in Co.Dublin in St Margaret’s area. It offers each candidate an opportunity to join and grow within their company. It offers full training and also free transport from a pick up collection point.
Main Duties when entering the business:
- Ensuring your time keeping and attendance are excellent
- Meeting deadlines and targets
- Packing and Labelling products
- Quality check to make sure all products are made and produced up to company’s standard
- Working as a part of the team
- Working with food trays therefore manual handling would be essential
- Sorting out trays
- Participate in set ups and clean ups as directed by management.
What We Offer:
- Canteen on site
- Full training provided
- Potential for career progression
- We love to promote from within
- Weekly pay
- Weekly roster
- All PPE equipment will be provided including safety shoes and hi viz if needed
Schedule and Location:
We are currently looking for candidates that are available for 6.50am starts on morning shifts
You must be available to work 5 days out of the 7 days a week.
There is no public transport available therefore company will be offering free transport from a pick up location around Charlestown Shopping Center at 6.20am
You must have an access to Charlestown shopping center for 6.20am as your pick up point or you must have your own transport.
Starting pay rate : €11.50 ph with a progression to €12-14 ph depending on position being progressed to.