Packing and Labelling BRAY
PACKING AND LABELLING BRAY
We are currently recruiting a team of Packing and Labelling Operatives with experience to come and join our very well established client based in Bray Co.Wicklow
Training can be provided as candidate’s progress within their role and advance. There are no limits to how far candidates can go in this role.
Please note this is a very fast paced environment so candidates will need to be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines, also happy to work off their own initiative as well as in teams. Rosters will be available immediately for suitable candidates that would like to move forward.
Rate of pay will start at €10.50 per hour depending the shift, typically the shifts can offer 40hours + per week
This role will involve duties such as:
- Order Picking
- Health and Safety
- Quality Check
- Quality Control
The ideal candidate will
- must be flexible throughout the week for all shifts,
- will have experience in a production environment,
- communicative level of English
- will have experience working in a team environment
- have a positive “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow within the role
- excellent time keeper
- proven record of hitting target / pick rates
- must be reliable, professional, well presented
- permission to work 40hours
- previous production and packaging experience
- 2 working references
- own transport preferable
- ambition and drive to work with a team and on your own
- Flexibility for start and finish times.
Days of work: Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat – Tues & Sunday off.
Start Time: 6am morning shift