Packing Operative, Afternoon Shift – Dublin 22
Dublin 22, Temporary
Packing Operative Afternoon Shift – Dublin 22
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Irelands leading food production companies. Our client is dedicated to providing the highest standards whilst maintaining a productive and proactive work place.
The afternoon shift available is starting from 3pm, canidates would be required to work 5 days of seven. Saturdays are not included.
Candidates will need to have at least 6 months experience packing in a production and food environment, all tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
Training can be provided as candidate’s progress within their role and advance. There are no set limits to how far candidates can go.
If you are looking for a role that you can grow beyond whilst being supported and trained at the same time please get in contact with us for more details.
- Working to production deadlines on a daily basis
- Being part of a team to ensure product is produced consistently in a timely manner
- Quality checking products
- Packaging of products
- Candidates must be fully compliant with HACCP regulations
- 6 months experience in a food production position
- Permission to work 40hours
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work under strict time deadlines
- 2 reference checks will be required
- Own transport preferable but not essential