Dublin 15, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Irelands leading logistics companies based in the Dublin 15. Our client is currently looking for a team of warehouse operatives to join their expanding team.
The working week runs from Monday to Friday, with availability for both part and full-time work for prospective candidates. The shift starting times for the morning shift is 5am. 6am or 7am and the afternoon shift is4pm – 12am midnight.
Own transport would be an advantage, or living in the locality as public transport is not available for the morning start time and afternoon shift finish time.
- To ensure that all goods receive an inbound are scanned.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- To support subcontractors during the loading process.
- Quality Checking and report any damaged parcels to the supervisor in charge of the shift.
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
- Loading/Unloading of goods inbound and outbound.
- Sorting of good in reference to destination.
- Scanning goods and recording data.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous logistics experience minimum 6 months – preferred not necessary.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary
- Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary.
- Goods inbound & Outbound.
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Helpful manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Own transport essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- 2 work related references
- Manual Handling
- HACCP Food Safety level 1
What Broadline Recruiters offer our Temporary Candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Paid weekly.
- Paid Holiday leave
- Full-time/Part-time hours
Location: Dublin 15