An Innovative & Creative Pastry Chef De Partie – Co Wicklow
We have an amazing opportunity for an Innovative and Creative Pastry Chef de Partie to join one of the hidden gems in Co Wicklow. Working alongside a highly talented and vastly experienced kitchen brigade who strive to deliver a unique luxury guest experience. Seeking an individual who is looking to advance and progress a career in the culinary field. A person who demonstrates great enthusiasm, passion and Innovation working with organic food. This role will suit a dynamic and energetic individual who works well within a team.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing new ideas and assist in the development of the pastry menu.
- Prepare pastry and desserts using fresh,organic ingredients.
- Be organized, efficient and the have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Full knowledge of HACCP regulations and cleaning rotations to ensure all goods are stored correctly and to also present high standards in relation to uniform and cleanliness
- Excellent standards in food preparation and presentation of each dish to the required specification, ensuring no wastage.
- To assist in other kitchen departments as when required and to maintain consistent food standards.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the section under your responsibility and maintaining the standards of cuisine and hygiene persistently.
- Operate machines and cooking equipment in a responsible
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers manner.
- Ensure all the special requests made by guests are fulfilled.
- Promote a productive, positive work environment at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hardworking, loyal, friendly, and a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Fill driving license and own transport is essential
- Have a passion for pastry and a willingness to learn utilizing your strong work ethic
- Possess excellent organization skills.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Previous experience as a Pastry within a hotel Industry
- Flexible in regard to working hours.
Salary – €28 – 30k / year
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Commutable from Carlow /Kilkenny
For further information, Please send your details in confidence, your application through