Dublin, Full Time
Due to continued expansion our client is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join the team. This role offers a Blended working option if required. Experience from a high volume payroll environment required.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of end-to-end weekly Irish payrolls and support the UK payrolls.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees and internal / external business partners.
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue in relation to Revenue Payroll Notifications, Payroll Submissions, and enquiries.
- Keeping up to date with payroll related regulatory changes that may impact the business.
- Continuously reviewing existing payroll procedures and providing suggestion for improvement where required.
- Assistance on Project related activities as required.
- Other ad-hoc duties, year-end tasks.
- 3+ years payroll experience in a similar high-volume systemized environment.
- Hospitality or Catering Payroll experience
- IPASS qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience of working cross functionally.
- Strong PC and analytical experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Revenue and Taxation
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org