Permanent Barista Role D 15
West Dublin, Full Time
Full Time Permanent Barista Work
We have work in Catering Units throughout Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- €12.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Daytime hours
- Food Allowance
- Barista Experience, ideally in a fast-paced speciality environment for at least six months
- A passion for Coffee
- Friendly and professional customer service focused personality
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Desire to make an impact on your customers and team members
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a can‐do attitude
- Must have a minimum of two working references reflecting six months’ experience
- Valid work permit.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidate should have a positive and committed approach to work.
- Setting up the Barista stations for daily service.
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer service and cleanliness.
- Ensuring that food safety standards are met and adhered to consistently
- Working as part of the Barista team and following instructions from Management
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Send your cv
- We will invite you for interview next Monday if successful
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.
Join Broadline Recruiters