Permanent Waiter/Bartender Full Time
kildare, Full Time
Our client is looking for experienced Waiters and Bartenders to join a well-established team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and grow a career in a 4* property.
- Ensure excellent and professional 4* client service at all times.
- Ability to serve guests in a professional manner and manage section duties.
- General food and beverage knowledge is required i.e., daily menu’s / beverage selection.
- General Bartending duties including mixing of spirits, pouring alcoholic beverages, cash handling and cleaning duties.
- Drink preparation including cocktails.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen, and other areas of operations.
- Adhere to HACCP, Health and Safety and Hygienic procedures in place.
- Goods in and away, stock taking and replenishment when required.
- Dealing with guest queries, requests, and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work as a team, take direction from management, and use initiative when required.
- Must have at least one years’ experience working in a 4*/ 5* property.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Travel essential.
- People person and well presented.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland.
- Must have a flexible schedule with work including weekends.
The role offers:
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
- Excellent pathways for progression.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.