Production Operative €14ph
Here at Broadline Recruiters we are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a team of experienced production operatives to join and Irish owned and managed company who are internationally based. This company is experienced in the creation, development, and manufacture healthcare and consumer products and devices.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ production experience, have excellent timekeeping and attendance and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to strict deadlines.
Candidates who are looking to grow their warehousing career would be very suitable for this property and would match the company’s ethos. All tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm, and offers a salary of €11 with an increase to €14 per hour after successfully completing the six week training period. This position is a full time with a view to be made permanent within the company.
If you would like to be considered for this positon and feel you have the skills and experience required or if you know a collegaue/friend that is looking for a new oppertunity please pass on my details, and contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To fabricate products by means of assembly, build, pick and/or manufacture
- Preparation and manufacture all materials/parts associated with OE prosthetic and orthotic componentry, products and appliances according to supplied specification, procedure, quality standard and within an agreed manufacture lead
- Quality checking of goods
- Ensuring quality of goods before they are dispatched to customer
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Valid Manual Handling
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1
- 2 working references
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience is essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Full Training
- Temp to Perm
- Monday to Friday