Production & Packing Operatives
Broadline Recruiters are currently recruiting a team of production and packing operatives for a well-established Irish owned bakery in City West.
These positions are available immediately and offer part and full- time hours. The shift times will vary therefore candidates would need to able to access this location or live in the locality as public transport does not operative for some shifts.
Morning Shift starting from – 5am, and 6:45am (10 hour shifts)
Night Shifts starting from – 3:45pm, and 5pm (10 hour shifts)
Please note this is a very fast paced environment so candidates will need to be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines, also happy to work off their own initiative as well as in teams. This is a food environment therefore full training will be provided on site with the client. Please be aware this is a warm environment and some aspects of the role can be physically demanding. Rosters will be available immediately for suitable candidates that would like to move forward.
The ideal candidate will
- Excellent time keeper
- Be flexible throughout the week for all shifts
- Will have experience in a production environment
- Must be reliable, professional, well presented
- Be physically fit
- Communicative level of English
- Will have experience working in a team environment
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow within the role
- Proven record of hitting target / pick rates
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for all products
- Working to production deadlines on a daily basis
- Conduct quality checks
- Being part of a team to ensure product is produced in a timely manner
- Candidates must be fully compliant with HACCP regulations
- Quality checking of products
- Labelling of orders
- Packing of orders in a timely manner
- Valid HACCP food safety level 1
- Valid Manual Handling
- 2 working references
- Own transport preferable
- Previous production and packaging experience advantage but not essential
- Ambition and drive to work with a team and on your own
- Flexibility for start and finish times.