Production Operative Dublin 22
Dublin 22, Full Time
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have fantastic opportunity for production operator for our client located in Dublin 22
Our client is an Irish company and leading meat processors, they have developed strong and successful long-term relationships with a variety of customers, including leading retailer companies in Ireland
Our client, prides itself on its reputation for sourcing and producing the highest quality Meats products.
Role and Responsibilities;
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where the duties will include the following:
- Preparing raw materials for processing on a production line
- Working as a team to follow the daily production plan, set up the production line and carry out checks
- Act in a responsibly manner to follow Health & Safety and Technical regulations
- Report any quality, hygiene, or other issues to Area Leader promptly to minimise downtime
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Employees must co-operate with their training, asking questions and ensuring they feel satisfied in relation to all aspects of the area and line.
What we need from you?
Successful candidates must have the ability to demonstrate our values of Passion for Food, Ambition, Responsibility and Teamwork at all times.
- Team Player
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Flexibility to adapt to the business needs
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
What can we offer you?
- €11.00 per hour plus overtime premium
- Shifts available 5am start and 6am start
- Internal promotion and development opportunities are available
- Free on-site parking
- Work part of a good and friendly team
- Opportunities to work in areas across the business
- Candidates must be available to start immediately
- 39hours a week
These positions are available immediately